Willistown Winter

Through the Willistown Conservation Trust, open land, rural character, scenic, historic and ecologically significant resources of the area and nearby communities have been and are being preserved by working with landowners to provide options in planning for the future of their properties.

“After my gallery show on cars in 2006, I was invited to join the Board of the Radnor Concours d’Elegance.” During the year I served, I travelled through the Willistown area
on a frequent basis, and got to view the landscapes of the area and the estates and farms contained within. I enjoy painting winter landscapes, and there are few more
beautiful areas to enjoy the beauty of winter than this area which spans from Newtown Square to Paoli and Malvern.”

Coleection of Pennsylvanis Trust Company, Radnor